The Nebraska Agri-Business Association is holding its annual Expo at the CHI Health Center in downtown Omaha this week. The event kicked off with the annual awards recognition Monday evening at the neighboring Hilton Hotel. Awards presented included:
– Certified Crop Advisor of the Year, Jeff Pribnow, Kaup Seed & Fertilizer, West Point
– STEP Award – Mark Kimball, Progressive Fertilizer, Callaway
– Industry Partner Award, Greg Krueger, UNL West Central Research & Extension Center, North Platte
– Industry Person of the Year, John Menghini, Midwest Labratories, Omaha
– Award for Industry Distinction, Paul Kolterman, Winfield United (retired), Norfolk
Here’s a segment of the interview with Jeff Pribnow after the awards program….
Greg Krueger, Industry Partner Award
Here’s the interview with Greg after Monday evening’s program…
Paul Kolterman, Award for Industry Distinction
Other Expo events include commercial pesticide certification and recertification, continuing education sessions, a social gathering and fundraiser auction for the association’s foundation, and a large trade show. The Expo wraps up Wednesday noon.