There are many charities available to help with disaster relief.
Below are links to the American Red Cross and the Salvation Army. These organizations accept donations for both current and future relief efforts.
Listed below are organizations that are accepting donations for current disaster relief.
- Purpose: To provide emergency aid to Nebraska farmers, ranchers, and rural communities affected by recent storms and flooding.
- Like a “want ad” page, the page provides a place for Farm Bureau members to seek and offer help, as well as share information during tough times.
- Have extra hay to sell or donate to help a producer recover from the blizzard? Post it.
- Accepting donations for victims of the Nebraska floods.
- Accepting donations for victims of the Nebraska floods. Be sure to put this number #975/420101 on your donations. EVERY PENNY of this donation goes to this disaster in Nebraska. We raise all our administrative costs in other ways and by using the above # you are giving only to a specific disaster. Donations can be dropped off at any Methodist church.
- United Way of the Midlands is asking the community to support those impacted by flooding.
- Tyson Fresh Meats of Lexington, Plum Creek Market Place, Orthman Community YMCA and Lexington Regional Health Center are working together to aid in disaster relief. Click Here for information.
- Lexington Boy Scout Troop 88 – Water Donation Drive – Drop off water bottles at the Comfort Inn, Lexington.
- Dawson Tire & Wheel, Gothenburg, is hosting a supply drive. Click Here for more information.
- Custer County Foundation, Broken Bow – Custer County Flood Relief 2019-Click Here for information and to donate.
- Broken Bow Chamber of Commerce, Broken Bow – Flood Donation Drop Off
- United Way of the Kearney Area-Kearney area flooding relief-Click Here for more information.
Butler County Sheriff’s Office
- Donations for flood victims can be brought to the Event Center at the Bulter County Fairgrounds. If you have been affected by the flood please come and get any items you need. We have cleaning products, clothing, paper products, hygiene products, food. The sheriff’s office is taking donations in for the next few days.
- Columbus Sales Pavilion is a source to drop & pick up hay and fencing supplies. More information can be found by calling 402-564-3231