class="post-template-default single single-post postid-280422 single-format-standard custom-background group-blog header-image full-width singular wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.6 vc_responsive"

House fire in Loomis Friday morning

House fire in Loomis Friday morning

Around 23 firefighters from Loomis and Bertrand responded to a house fire Friday morning in Loomis. Loomis Fire Chief Orville Samuelson says first responders on the scene helped  evacuate a woman in a wheelchair from the home. She was not injured. It was reported around 9:20am and appeared to originate in the bathroom area with smoke damage in other parts of the house too. Samuelson said the cold day caused some responders to slip and fall but, no one was injured. The Nebraska State Fire Marshall determined the cause to be electrical.

The home is owned by Raye and Betty Samuelson. The American Red Cross was providing assistance.


© 2019 Nebraska Rural Radio Association. All rights reserved. Republishing, rebroadcasting, rewriting, redistributing prohibited. Copyright Information