class="post-template-default single single-post postid-354106 single-format-standard custom-background group-blog header-image full-width singular wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.6 vc_responsive"

Lodgepole woman killed in fire; space heater ID’d as cause

Lodgepole woman killed in fire; space heater ID’d as cause
KNEB/MGN Online Graphic

A 70-year-old Lodgepole woman has died following an overnight trailer fire in Cheyenne County.

County Coroner Paul Schaub says Sandra Reichman (Grabowski) died from heat and smoke inhalation. He says the fire was reported around midnight, and after the blaze was extingushed, her body was found by first responders.

The Nebraska State Fire Marshal’s Office says the origin of the fire was a space heater in the living room, and was determined to be accidental in nature.

Responding agencies included the Cheyenne County Sheriff’s Office, Chappell and Lodgepole Volunteer Fire Departments, Region 21 Emergency Management, Regional West Medical Center Ambulance, and the Nebraska State Fire Marshal’s Office.  


© 2019 Nebraska Rural Radio Association. All rights reserved. Republishing, rebroadcasting, rewriting, redistributing prohibited. Copyright Information