class="post-template-default single single-post postid-334161 single-format-standard custom-background group-blog header-image full-width singular wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.5.2 vc_responsive"

Man taken to hospital after fireworks started building blaze

Man taken to hospital after fireworks started building blaze

LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) _ Authorities say a man was taken to a hospital he was rescued from the roof of a burning building in Lincoln.

The apartment building blaze was reported around 1:40 p.m. Saturday. Investigator Damon Robbins says the fire started when a man began lighting fireworks after a “psychological emergency.”

The man escaped from the third floor onto the roof. After his rescue he was taken to a hospital for precautionary reasons.

The building was declared a total loss.

© 2018 Nebraska Rural Radio Association. All rights reserved. Republishing, rebroadcasting, rewriting, redistributing prohibited. Copyright Information
Share:
Comments