A 25-year-old Scottsbluff man is facing a variety of charges stemming from a Wednesday afternoon altercation at a home north of Riverview Golf Course.
Christopher Droppleman is charged with five felony charges after deputies were dispatched to a call regarding physical domestic violence.
Court records say that he was wielding a baseball bat and assaulting two women. When authorities searched the home, they found a shotgun and gear bag that had been reported stolen, a syringe with suspected methamphetamine and the bat that was reportedly used to threaten the women.
A criminal history check confirmed that Droppleman is a convicted felon and he was arrested on charges of:
- Possession of a Firearm by a Prohibited Person- 1D Felony
- Use of a Deadly Weapon to Commit a Felony- 2 Felony
- Possession of a Stolen Firearm- 2A Felony
- Terroristic Threats- 3A Felony
- Possession of a Controlled Substance- 4 Felony
Droppleman is being held on a $200,000 bond at 10%, and is set to make his first appearance on the charges on Monday in Scotts Bluff County Court.