class="post-template-default single single-post postid-364547 single-format-standard custom-background group-blog header-image full-width singular wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.6 vc_responsive"

House fire in Kimball displaces two

House fire in Kimball displaces two

A Thursday afternoon house fire in Kimball destroys a home and displaces its two occupants.

The American Red Cross says the fire broke out in the 300 block of South Burg Street this afternoon.

The two adult residents of the home are being helped with their immediate needs.

No word as of Thursday night on the cause of the fire or how it started.

© 2019 Nebraska Rural Radio Association. All rights reserved. Republishing, rebroadcasting, rewriting, redistributing prohibited. Copyright Information