- Weather is the primary factor and a bigger factor then reports on Friday
- Some much-needed rain will hit fields…then watch out here comes the heat
- June first to present the U.S. corn belt there were two years that were hotter ’88 & 2012.
- Ethanol production continues to increase
- Money and coronavirus…deaths per week are at a low
- How will COVID continue to effect meat demand
RRN Harding photo
© 2020 Nebraska Rural Radio Association. All rights reserved. Republishing, rebroadcasting, rewriting, redistributing prohibited. Copyright Information