The Nebraska Rural Radio Association (KNEB-AM / KNEB-FM / KMOR-FM / KOZY-FM / KHYY-FM / KOLT-AM / KNEB.tv) is always on the lookout for talent to add to our award-winning team.
Full-Time Traffic Director
Due to an upcoming retirement, the Nebraska Rural Radio Association is offering a rare opportunity to learn the business side of the broadcasting industry as a Traffic Director at our Scottsbluff, Nebraska location.
The Traffic Director manages the daily preparation and maintenance of on-air logs utilizing thorough management of commercial inventory to maximize revenue.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Extensive use of software to schedule commercial inventory to maximize station revenue on high demand stations
- Data and order entry
- Reconciling and posting of daily commercial logs
- Preparing and maintaining reports
- Ensuring that all programs and commercials are aired in accordance with FCC regulations and our company’s policies
- Preparing monthly billing and posting payments and deposits
Competitive salary and compensation package, including a defined benefit pension plan.
A bachelor’s degree, associate degree, or comparable experience is preferred. Strong computer skills are a must. Experience in broadcast traffic and billing software is not required, and extensive training will be provided.
Our ideal candidate should possess an extremely good work ethic, be a self-starter, and be highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced office environment.
This position also requires innovative problem solving and decision-making skills to achieve market goals and works with the Sales Department to efficiently accommodate advertisers and maintain revenue.
The ability to work under pressure, multi-task amid constant interruptions, while meeting multiple deadlines with minimal supervision is a must, all while maintaining professional demeanor and a positive outlook.
The Nebraska Rural Radio Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and offers the following benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide a resume.