YORK–Cornerstone Bank will host its 38th annual non-sanctioned tennis tournament August 8th and 9th at Levitt Tennis Courts next to York High School.
- Entries will be limited to one single and one double. The matches will be the best of three sets with a 12-point tiebreaker at 6-all. There will be a super tiebreaker if sets are split in lieu of a third set. COVID-19 Guidelines include:
- Ice, water and Gatorade will not be provided. Ice will be available for injuries.
- Spectators are asked to keep a minimum of 6 feet social distancing from other spectators when watching matches.
- Singles matches receive 2 tennis balls for each participant. Server will use their tennis balls and the opponent is asked to pick up the ball with their racquet and hit it back to the server without touching or holding the ball.
- Doubles matches are planned, however that may change based upon USTA guidelines at the time of the tournament.
Registration forms are available on the Cornerstone Bank website at www.cornerstoneconnect.com. The entry deadline is noon Wednesday, August 5th . Singles entry fee is $15.00 per division and doubles entry fee is $20.00 per team.
Pairings will be available afternoon on Friday, August 7th from Mandy Hengelfelt at Cornerstone Bank at (402) 363-7423 before 5 p.m. or you can visit our website. Please call Mandy Hengelfelt at (402) 363-7423 for any further information.