Four Corners reports 1 new COVID-19 related death as of Wednesday (11/18/2020):
- A Polk County man in his 80’s, who had been hospitalized.
This brings the total COVID-19 related deaths in the district to 22. Polk County increases to a total of 12 COVID-19 related deaths; Butler County has 4. Seward and York County have each had 3 COVID-19 related deaths.
A total of 148 new cases of COVID-19 have been reported in the Four Corners District in the past 2 days (November 17-18):
- Seward County had 74 new cases for a total of 1,105.
- York County had 32 new cases for a total of 877.
- Butler County added 27 new cases for 473 total cases.
- Polk County had 15 new cases for 361 cases total.
The total cumulative number of COVID-19 cases in the Four Corners District is 2,816. There have been 842 new cases in the past 14 days, with 410 of those cases recorded in the past 7 days.
For questions about COVID-19, please contact Four Corners at 402-362-2621 or visit the website at www.fourcorners.ne.gov.