The following list of roadways are those reported as closed by the Nebraska, Wyoming and Colorado Departments of Transportation as of the last updated time. Click the link to go to each state’s site for the latest updates.
Last Updated: 3:00 pm MT 11/30/2019
Western Nebraska (Link to NDOT Road Conditions)
- ALL HIGHWAYS ARE CLOSED IN THE NEBRASKA PANHANDLE ! THE ROADS WILL REMAIN CLOSED UNTIL AT LEAST MID-MORNING SUNDAY!
Eastern Wyoming (Link to WYDOT Road Conditions)
- ALL HIGHWAYS ARE CLOSED IN SOUTHEAST WYOMING
Northeast Colorado (Link to CDOT Road Conditions)
- I-25: NORTHBOUND Wellington to WY State Line
- I-76: Fort Morgan to Hudson
- CO Hwy 14: Sterling to Ault
- US Hwy 34: Wiggins to Kersey
- CO Hwy 71: NE State Line to CO Hwy 14
- US Hwy 85: Nunn to WY State Line
- CO Hwy 113: NE State Line to Junction US Hwy 138
- CO Hwy 144: Fort Morgan to CO Hwy 39