Unified Command confirms two new cases for COVID-19 in Scotts Bluff County.
A female in her 20’s is a close contact of a previously positive case and a male in his 40’s was contracted through community spread.
The investigations are complete, all close contacts will be quarantined and actively monitored twice daily for fever and respiratory symptoms by public health officials. There are no community exposure sites identified. Exposure is defined as at least 15 minutes, less than six feet apart.
March 2-May 27, 2020
Total Tests Completed: 2,533
Active cases: 34
- Box Butte County: 2 cases (1 active, 1 recovered)
- Cheyenne County: 10 cases (1 active, 9 recovered)
- Dawes County: 1 case (recovered)
- Kimball County: 10 Cases (10 recovered)
- Morrill County: 11 Cases (3 active, 8 recovered)
- Scotts Bluff County: 73 Cases (29 active, 44 recovered)